Friday Fill-Ins

I don’t want to be late for this week again. So here’s my share of FFI. TGIF everyone. Be safe.

 

FFI

 

1. FRIENDS AND CSI: MIAMI are is my favorite TV shows (or movie) because FOR FRIENDS > IT MAKES ME SMILE AND SIMPLY FORGET ABOUT LIFE’S WORRIES. CSI > IT MAKES MY MIND WORK FOR SOME TIME, HEHE!
2. Go to page 45 of the book you're reading or of the book closest to you; go to the 6th paragraph and make a sentence out of 7 words from it: DUH?!.
3. I am A PROUD SAHM and A WIFE.
4. MY DOCTOR HAS JUST ADVISED ME TO TAKE A long walks FOR AN EASY DELIVERY.
5. Take some time to THINK ABOUT YOURSELF – DON’T JUST DO FACEBOOK ALL DAY, HAHAHA!
6. SHE needs a bit of ATTENTION – THAT’S WHY SHE KEEPS ON POSTING NON-SENSE THINGS OVER THE INTERNET, HEHEHE!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to A PEACEFUL NEWS OVER THE TV, tomorrow my plans include A LONGER TIME WITH HUBBY and Sunday, I want to DO SOMETHING FOR MYSELF – WHAT? THAT I DON’T KNOW YET.

1 comment/s:

oni | May 6, 2011 at 5:42 AM

bes swear ang gaganda ng mga postings mo sa mga blogs mo... =)

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving comments on this post.

Please do visit my other blogs if you have time.
El Oweini's Life
The 3rd Abode: Fashion

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...