Father’s Day Gift

I’m thinking of what to buy for my Father next month for the Father’s day. But I don’t have any idea as of now. Good thing he doesn’t smoke anymore. Not because he don’t like to – but because of his health conditions, he stopped smoking. My uncle on the other hand are still up to it. Dad’s asking me to canvas how much are the premium perdomo cigars online. I think a friend of his is asking him to check the price of it. So here am checking and at the same time, looking over Dad’s gift. Good luck to me then.

1 comment/s:

anne | May 19, 2011 at 3:08 AM

oo nga pala malapit na din pala father's day noh? good for you you have any idea na what to give to your husband

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving comments on this post.

Please do visit my other blogs if you have time.
El Oweini's Life
The 3rd Abode: Fashion

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...