Cruising, Hiking and Running

These are the things I haven’t done yet.

A friend will go on a cruise ship on December. I’ve been dreaming of a cruise ship as well. But it only happens in my dream. Aside from sea trip, I hope that one day me and Hubby can enjoy as well a long hiking up the mountains. I’ve heard that the best equipment to use in these types of activities are the ones from Osprey Backpacks. With a good design, quality and craftsmanship.

 

A friend is involved in joining running. I’m so proud of her and Hubby for being active in such activities.

 

Insha Allah, God willing we can join in on any of these adventures in the future.

0 comment/s:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving comments on this post.

Please do visit my other blogs if you have time.
El Oweini's Life
The 3rd Abode: Fashion

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...