Saturday 9: Sweet Soul Music

Yeah I know I’m a day late. But I was busy reading over some stuff about motorhome repair that it keeps me busy for some time. And aside from that, our internet was so slow that I can’t even open a page without waiting a minimum time of 5 minutes. My gosh!

 

So anyway, here’s this weeks’ random questions to answer.

 

1. Do you listen to music at work, and if so, do you use a mp3 player, play it through your office computer, or do you listen to it collectively via a separate radio you keep nearby?

  • When I was still working as an agent in a call center 5 years ago, I used to listen to music via computer. I’ll plug my USB and will hit the MP3 player to play songs. But I only do this if I’m on a night shift. We can only do whatever we want once the managers and bosses are not around which starts 6pm.

2. Tell us something about people that you absolutely hate.

  • Oh my! I hate people who knows you only by name and comes to you when they needed something from you.
  • I hate people who says a lot of things and stories behind my or your back.
  • I hate people who are not honest with themselves – that means that can’t be untrusted too.
  • I hate people who don’t appreciate their PARENTS! People who don’t give credits to their PARENTS. And people who don’t give a damn about their PARENTS.
  • I hate people who don’t appreciate the small things you do for them.
  • I hate a lot of things, but who am I to judge them?

3. What is something someone has done that you'd like the world to know about?

  • I want the world to know that my husband is a responsible father and a loving partner. He’s my soul mate – and will forever be grateful for being his wife.

4. Where is your favorite place to sit when at home?

  • Facing the TV, I’m used to sit at the long sofa on the right.

5. How did you come up with the title of your blog?

  • Well, it depends on what blog I’m about to set up. For example, this blog is intended to be a meme blog. That’s why it's called “A Cup of Meme”.

6. Tell us about the one who got away.

  • This afternoon, a thief just got away – I swear! I saw a man when I was hanging the laundry at the veranda running so fast. Then I hear a man shouting from a far “Harami!” meaning “Thief!” – but the guy was running so fast.

7. Have you ever had a big birthday party?

  • As in a grand birthday party? Yeah. When I turned 7 years old, then 13, then 21 and lastly my big 30. But my last birthday was a simple dinner with special friends of mine who made a meaningful part of my existence for 30 years.

8. What was the biggest bash you've ever attended?

  • To be honest, I have not attended any bash yet. Except for weddings and birthdays. But like bachelorette party or baby shower, not yet. Hmmm… I’m weird!

9. With my kids and an always changing life, I find myself sometimes unable to focus! Do you have that problem, too?

  • Oh  yes! Especially if you have a lot of things on your shoulder to think about like financial stuff and additional responsibilities outside your home. Ugh! But I don’t mind – I believe that God Allah is on our side.

1 comment/s:

kha | April 10, 2011 at 1:30 PM

those people you describe first were the user type. Only knew you if their in need. Happy late Saturday 9.. ^_^

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving comments on this post.

Please do visit my other blogs if you have time.
El Oweini's Life
The 3rd Abode: Fashion

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...