A Little Bit of Me

Was tagged by Davaoena. Thanks fellow TBE for this. This is fun!

 

Do you think you’re hot?

- Nope. I’m just an ordinary person who believes in a lot of things and enjoys life to the fullest.

 

Upload a picture or wallpaper that you’re using at the moment.

 

image

 

Talk about the picture.

- This is my recent free wallpaper download from the Shabby Shoppe blog. It’s a calendar wall paper ready for the month of May.


When was the last time you ate chicken meat?

- I think 3 to 4 days ago. I can’t remember, honestly.

 

The song(s) you listened to recently?

- Right now, I’m not listening to any famous songs on the radio. Since I don’t have any access to it here abroad. But I did install an app on my iPhone for PILIPINAS RADIO. But the internet is too slow. It takes time to buffer.

 

What were you thinking as you were doing this?

- Well aside from the new sets of questions asked about, same with Davaoena, Who will i tag?! LOL!


Do you have nicknames? What are they?

- I have a lot. During my childhood days, my family calls me “JHING”. Then as I grow older, it transformed to a more feminine name “JHENG”. I had it with me all through out except in College. I became “JHARI”. Years and years passed by, after converting to Islam, my fellow Muslim brothers and sisters calls me “MARYAM”. My family-in-laws now calls me “MARY” and another joke name “MARMURA”. I know what you’re thinking, WT… LOL!

 

Tag 8 blog owners.

  1. Lourdez
  2. Chikai
  3. ate Faye
  4. Shey
  5. ate Anne
  6. Jhellai
  7. Kerslyn
  8. Suzanne

Who is your Number 1?

- Lourdez is number on the list because I know she has a meme blog too that she can post this tag.

Say something about Number 5.

- Ate Anne is a good online friend of mine. She was inactive for quite some time because of her pregnancy. I’m glad she’s back into blogging.

How did you get to know Number 3?

- Ate Faye was a blogger holder before. We met in the blogosphere. Random visits, then we exchanged links, then we got to know more about each other over Twitterlandia. And I’m one of her suki with regards to her kalakal onlines.

How about Number 4?

- Oh Shey is a good good good friend (online as well). Too bad we were not able to see each other when I had my vacation last year. She’s my PS teacher and a friend who loves digiscrapping too. We met as well through blogosphere, then Twitterlandia and now over Instagram, hahaha!

Leave a message for Number 6.

- Kambal, hope you’ll have time to answer this.

Leave a lovey-dovey message for Number 2.

- Hi sis Chikai! I’m so lucky you’re one of the closest and trusted online friend I have. Thank you for the friendship. Hugs to you and Jaden.

Does Number 7 and Number 8 have any similarities?

- These are the two people I confide with anything under the sun. They are my prayer partners. Love you Kerslyn and Suzanne.

 

State 5 things you know about Number 1.

  1. A mother.
  2. An active blogger.
  3. A person who always shares everything there is to know in the blogosphere.
  4. A Twitter addict too.
  5. A working mom as well.

State the similarity of a goat and cow.

- Aside from being animals, they are 4 legged creatures that produces milk (naks!)

How did you feel when you answer the above question?

- Weird!

3 comment/s:

Litzie | April 25, 2011 at 4:07 AM

very nice wallpaper.

Suzanne | April 25, 2011 at 4:41 AM

Ay na teh! Ito na yun? Pano akong sasali eh ang boring ng aking wallpaper! Yung default ng theme ng Windows 7, yun na yun! LOL!

P.S.
Love yah back pala. :)

Chikai | April 26, 2011 at 8:57 PM

Weeeee!!! Finally, after 48 years may nag tag na sa akin. kinikilig ako! haha! will do this later sis. pagandahin ko muna ang wallpaper ko. haha! ;)

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving comments on this post.

Please do visit my other blogs if you have time.
El Oweini's Life
The 3rd Abode: Fashion

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...