Friday Fill-Ins

1. “Pardon me, for I have sinned.” – a famous line used by many.
2. A friend recently closed a good deal regarding their new house.
3. I was surprised to find that I really like green olives.
4. Watching my toddler sing and dance and do little things is one of my favorite forms of entertainment – it’s like watching a series with all those new episodes.
5. Hi, my name is JHARI and I'm a SAHM.
6. Lonely summer afternoons.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to another week of cooking skills, tomorrow my plans include helping SIL with cooking Béchamel and Sunday, I want to ask Hubby again if we can go out to buy baby clothes for our baby bump!

0 comment/s:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving comments on this post.

Please do visit my other blogs if you have time.
El Oweini's Life
The 3rd Abode: Fashion

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...