Wednesday Happy Thoughts

WHTYikes! It’s Wednesday again?! Here's mine for this week:

 

1. We had a safe journey from Lebanon.

2. Was able to buy Filipino products from Beirut. Like Fish sauce, Soy Sauce, Pancit canton and a lot more.

3. Hubby’s spoiling me with a lot of things lately – some of it are not even things, just a simple appreciation will do. I love you Sweety!

4. Tangled the Disney movie made me dream of good things.

5. A bebot friend over Twitterlandia is pregnant again, yehey! Congratulations Maileen!

6. I prepared the lunch for my family today. My first attempt to cook Pancit Guisado – perfect!

7. SIL’s departure to Dubai tomorrow for a week makes me feel excited too.

8. Hubby downloaded “Command and Conquer Generals – Zero Hour”. We’ll play against 3 brutal enemies, rock on!

9. Julia’s colic problem is now cured, thanks God Alhamdulillah.

and lastly 10. We enjoyed our back and forth trip to Lebanon the other day. Was able to eat Krispy Kreme and McDonalds. Yahoo!

 

To know how this started and credits of the header, click here.

0 comment/s:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving comments on this post.

Please do visit my other blogs if you have time.
El Oweini's Life
The 3rd Abode: Fashion

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...