Wednesday Happy Thoughts

 

image

 

It’s time for another Wednesday. Time flies so fast. Sharing you my happiness for the past week:
1. I’m on my 24th week with baby Julie. And baby bump’s getting bigger.
2. We called Philippine Embassy in Lebanon and we found out that my Philippine Passport is ready for pick-up and has been renewed. We might go to Lebanon by next week Insha Allah.

3. It's my nephew’s birthday today. Happy birthday Marth!

4. Hubby started with his gym class with BIL. And I’m happy he’s coping up with it very well.

5. The internet was down for exactly 50 hours. It just went back yesterday, so today I was able to update my iPhone – finally!

6. I’m happy that I find myself cooking now a days. I’m searching for another meal to prepare for Hubby and MIL. Need to practice before we moved in to our HSH.

7. SIL might come with us when we travel to Lebanon. Yehey!

8. Caching from blogging – always a great news every week.

9. Talked to my family the other day and thank God Alhamdulillah, all of them are okay.

10. I was able to fast last Monday with SIL, BIL and MIL. Need to pay 5 days from the previous Ramadan 2010. 1 down, 4 to go.

 

To know how this started and credits of the image, click here.

1 comment/s:

Litzie | March 8, 2011 at 1:09 PM

It's really nice to read this, I forgot that I also do this every Wednesday, I will try to remember to do it tomorrow.

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving comments on this post.

Please do visit my other blogs if you have time.
El Oweini's Life
The 3rd Abode: Fashion

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...