Vintage Cupcakes

image

 

Wow! It looks really really yummy!

 

Now a days (especially in the Philippines), a lot of celebrations like baptism, birthdays and wedding souvenirs – they opt to have these cute cupcake designs. Even tower cakes are being done mostly by cupcakes only.

 

Last year, when we celebrated Julia’s 2nd birthday, a friend was offering me to order cupcakes as a souvenir. But I was running out of time with the preparation of Julia’s birthday so I wasn’t able to do so as much as I wanted to order. I even had my niece prepare all the necessary things for Julia’s birthday.

 

Insha Allah, God willing I’ll learn to cook cupcakes so that I can prepare them myself for Julie’s home coming. Why not right?

3 comment/s:

Litzie | March 22, 2011 at 3:27 AM

Where did you get the picture? Ang gaganda ng cupcake designs nya! I love them!

Kerslyn | March 22, 2011 at 7:11 PM

Ganda! Kung akin yan, d ko yan kakainin...for your eyes only talaga dapat! Sayang ang ganda eh.hahaha.

anney | March 23, 2011 at 2:31 PM

mukhang yummy nga! kayang kaya mo yan gawin!

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving comments on this post.

Please do visit my other blogs if you have time.
El Oweini's Life
The 3rd Abode: Fashion

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...