Saturday 9: You Were Meant For Me

1. Have you ever felt that you were “made” for someone or some purpose?

I’m sure that I’m made for my husband.


2. What do you do when you have a problem that you can't do anything about it?

What’s done is done. We can’t turn back time. Better move on and do something right and learn from the mistake instead. And most of all, pray.


3. If marijuana were to be legalized, do you think it should be taxed?

I don’t even agree that it should legalized, haller!


4. What is one thing you should never do on a first date?

I’ve learned one thing from watching “Sleepless in Seattle”. Tom Hanks said “Ask a girl for a coffee date only. By that way, you’ll get to know the person then you can see if you can go and invite her for dinner.” – I guess that’s a good tip. Ask the girl for coffee only.


5. If someone (at gunpoint) forced you to receive a portrait tattoo of someone, who would it be?

I have no idea, LOL!


6. Is tomorrow going to be a good day?

Tomorrow is Sunday. It’s a family day back home. Here, it’s just a normal day for us.


7. Anything fabulous happen to you last night?

Yeah, I watched “Tangled” for the nth time with dear Julia.


8. For a few years in a row, you receive a nice tax refund: do you make an adjustment with your payroll deduction so they’ll take less, or do you leave it that way so that you can continue to receive the big check every spring?

It’s been like 4 years since I received a tax refund. Don’t know the feeling anymore.


9. When was the last time you had butterflies in your stomach?

When we took my Lebanese Passport from the Foreign Affairs in Lebanon. I couldn’t believe that I hold a Lebanese citizen now. Alhamdulillah. Thank God.

1 comment/s:

anne | March 20, 2011 at 5:44 PM

I like the twist of the Tangled movie. It also packed of some actions. Thanks for the comment

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving comments on this post.

Please do visit my other blogs if you have time.
El Oweini's Life
The 3rd Abode: Fashion

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...