Saturday 9: Medicate

I haven’t been doing my Saturday memes. But before doing some task online, might as well go ahead and answer these random questions for fun.

 

1. Do you take a lot of medication?

- I’m pregnant. I do take folic acid for everyday intake.


2. Name one of your flaws and tell us about it.

- I don’t know how to dive. Believe it or not, I went to a swimming lesson for summer when I was still in studying in HS. Huh! Ironic.


3. Have you ever won first place? If yes, tell us about your victory!

- Nope.


4. Who is the last person to make you smile? What was happening?

- My little girl of course, who keeps on amazing us with her new tricks. Such as racing up with her grandma going to her bed if she founds out that MIL is about to sleep.


5. Describe a time when you should have tried harder.

- I should’ve tried harder to sing during a competition that I joined when I was still studying. When I lost, I never tried joining any singing contest – even if I wanted to.


6. What are you best at?

- I’m best at eating, LOL!


7. If someone was going to make a movie or TV show about your life, who would play you and why?

- I don’t know really. But I hope it’ll be a big time movie if ever.


8. Name 3 things that you think are strange.

- Selfish people who think for themselves only and is happy fighting over some things not worth fighting for.

- I find it ode for being where I am right now. I never imagined that I’ll be here.

- I find it strange why we have different languages where in fact, we were only created by one God.


9. What is one lesson you have learned in the past 12 months?

- Life is short. Plan ahead. You’ll never know what the future has in store for you.

3 comment/s:

Anne | March 5, 2011 at 4:06 PM

Just have followed you here from Saturday 9, hope you can follow me back.
Just for a Thought
Trying Hard Techie
Emotera
My Prince - Macoi
My All
Thanks!

I am Harriet | March 5, 2011 at 5:23 PM

Best at eating works for me.

Have a great Saturday!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2011/03/name-one-of-your-flaws-and-tell-us-about-it/

WarmSunshine | March 6, 2011 at 10:47 AM

Hey congrats on being pregnant! Nice answers :)

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving comments on this post.

Please do visit my other blogs if you have time.
El Oweini's Life
The 3rd Abode: Fashion

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...