Random Updates

I was doing a review about some medical devices such as audiometer when I realized that it’s almost the end of the month. It’ll be our 3rd month here in Syria. How do I feel? I feel confused and at the same time content.

 

Confused because that means me and hubby have been jobless for 3 months now. Content because in spite of that, we’re together. I’m confused because I’m loving my new work as a SAHM, but at the same time, I’m thinking of my parents back home.

 

We’re waiting for some updates and I do hope that there will be a good light at the end of these long tunnel that we are right now.

0 comment/s:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving comments on this post.

Please do visit my other blogs if you have time.
El Oweini's Life
The 3rd Abode: Fashion

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...