Playing Billiards

I remember the time when Hubby and some of his friends played billiards last year. This photo was part of my 365 Project for the year 2010. I then realized how happy it will be to have a club house around us somewhere like the place where we played billiards before. I wonder where the club house organizers take billiards supplies?

 

DAY 117

 

In the Philippines, billiards is loved by many. It’s like a past time for many especially those kids in their college years. Why? because aside from the logic that you’ll get from it, you need to have technique to play and win in this game.

0 comment/s:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving comments on this post.

Please do visit my other blogs if you have time.
El Oweini's Life
The 3rd Abode: Fashion

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...