Misunderstood

As far as intentions go, do you think that you are often misunderstood?

Yeah I think so. Some people think that I’m snobbish. Some say that I don’t deserve some of the good things that’s happening to me right now. But I don’t care a thing about what other people say about me. Everyone is entitled for his/her opinion. In the end, most of the times they are the one who’s misunderstood. I myself misunderstood a lot of people. I guess, it’s normal especially if you’re not that close to that person. You’ll never know a person’s identity unless you’ve spoken to him a million times and is with him/her for a long time.

 

I only know one thing though, Allah God is my witness. And I don’t need to explain myself to everyone. Not unless he/she’s a judge, hahaha!

 

That’s for this’ week’s “That’s My Answer”.

0 comment/s:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving comments on this post.

Please do visit my other blogs if you have time.
El Oweini's Life
The 3rd Abode: Fashion

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...