Friday Fill-Ins

image


1. Why does it have to happen now?
2. Loyalty is equal sincerity to other people.
3. My favorite breakfast includes a cup of hot chocolate and a bowl of chocolate cereal.
4. Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn was the last book I read which was 2 years ago.
5. I am SO glad that in spite of what’s happening right now, I’m still with my family.
6. Peace in the Middle East would make me feel better right now.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a good sleep, tomorrow my plans include watching a couple of CD while lying on the bed and Sunday, I want to ask hubby if we can plan our next visit to see HSH – it’s been a while!

3 comment/s:

gengen | March 26, 2011 at 3:22 AM

Your breakfast is great also. Thanks for coming..

~ Mhay ~ | March 26, 2011 at 6:00 AM

I'm with you on #6. thanks for visiting. :)

Dez | March 26, 2011 at 10:45 AM

The turmoil in Middle East is really bothering. Keep safe always sis!

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving comments on this post.

Please do visit my other blogs if you have time.
El Oweini's Life
The 3rd Abode: Fashion

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...