Friday Fill-Ins

image

 

1. I love to go to out of the town because the trees has signs of spring.
2. Don’t ever think about the cost, it’s the quality!
3. The last thing I had to eat was a liver spread just to fill my empty stomach.
4. Beauty is no longer essential.
5. Please take a moment to say a little prayer for the safety of all our love ones.
6. Perseverance and determination have brought you this far.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to see our HSH again, tomorrow my plans include preparing a good meal for Hubby and Sunday, I want to see task on my dashboard, waaah! It’s been a while.

1 comment/s:

momgen | March 19, 2011 at 1:31 AM

Yes spring is almost here...

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving comments on this post.

Please do visit my other blogs if you have time.
El Oweini's Life
The 3rd Abode: Fashion

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...