Friday Fill-Ins

image

 

TGIF everyone. Let’s all not forget about what happen to Japan’s tragedy today. So before I go over my FFI for this week, please remember to whisper a prayer for everyone’s safety.

 

So here we go:
1. Oh gross! I thought it was bee who was just flying around the house – when I looked at it again, it was just a fly LOL.
2. Buying a new camera - well THAT's off my bucket list!
3. No, I don’t smoke – never did.
4. My family - my heart and soul.
5. And then came tsunami alert all over the world, sigh…
6. I can't forget today’s morning news really about Japan’s tragedy.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to another visit to my dentist, tomorrow my plans include tidying up the room and Sunday, I want to sleep and prepare soon for our postponed travel to Lebanon – it was raining for the last 3 days so we hold back our trip and waiting for the sun shine.

0 comment/s:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving comments on this post.

Please do visit my other blogs if you have time.
El Oweini's Life
The 3rd Abode: Fashion

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...