10 Years Ago

What were you doing 10 years ago?

 

Wow! This is way too long for me to think. I guess, 10 years ago I was still still working as a part time fast food cashier at a Japanese restaurant way back home. My parents that time can’t afford anymore for me to go to the University so I had to work for a few months. But lucky me, because a church mate of ours offered a big help to support my school fees. So the next school semester, that was May, I went back to school and finished the remaining credits I need to complete in order to graduate. The next year, thank God Alhadmulillah I was able to graduate.

 

Time does fly really fast. Thinking of this makes me feel so grateful for the things that happened 10 years ago. Another “That’s My Answer” for today.

0 comment/s:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving comments on this post.

Please do visit my other blogs if you have time.
El Oweini's Life
The 3rd Abode: Fashion

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...