Weekend Q&A

Saw these new meme for Sunday. It’s called “That’s My Answer”. I grabbed the question and decided to answer it – for a change.

Candles: Do you burn them or do you dust them?

Well, this is a hard question to answer. I used to buy scented candles. I love the aroma scent. Chocolates and vanilla are my favorites. But the regular candles that’s given for example in a baptismal party, I keep them for memories in a box.


Now it’s time again to read on lipozene reviews for this week. Need to get up and running for online works too. Thank God Alhamdulillah for the blessings.

0 comment/s:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving comments on this post.

Please do visit my other blogs if you have time.
El Oweini's Life
The 3rd Abode: Fashion

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...