Wednesday Happy Thoughts

image

 

It’s been a while since my last Wednesday happy thoughts. I’ve been wanting to do this since last week, but it always slips off my mind. So here’s mine for this week:

1. Julia’s feeling much better somehow. She still have a cold but not that much unlike last week.

2. I was able to scrap. It’s my 32nd scrap and my 8th layout for this year 2011. I wish I can always cope up.

3. Can’t wait for tomorrow. We’ll visit HSH. I’ll share some photos over my flickr – don’t cha worry.

4. An angel of mine was able to transfer my blogs from that to that. I’m so blessed to have an online friend like her.

5. I’m on my 23rd week with baby Julie. And so far, I’m doing well. Less cravings and less mood swings too.

6. I’m happy to be where I am right now. There’s no place like home.

7. There are other things to think about, but I’m taking it one by one.

8. Our dear Angel took a bath this morning – Hubby brought her to the car wash, yehey!

9. It’s a sunny day today, yehey! Enough of the rains please.

and lastly 10. I’m in-love again with my husband. Why? because I was browsing some old photos of us last night before sleeping. I’ll share some old photos of us on my other blog soon.

 

To know how this started and credits of the image, click here.

0 comment/s:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving comments on this post.

Please do visit my other blogs if you have time.
El Oweini's Life
The 3rd Abode: Fashion

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...