Side Effects

We talked to FIL over Skype last night and he mentioned that he losses 5kgs for only 8 days. We were all so happy for him. Now MIL is in a hurry to have her diet too. FIL said that he reduced eating carbohydrates such as potatoes and rice and is not eating dinner. “Having an apple or any fruit at night will do…” he says.

I was wondering if there are side effects of phentermine since I know that most people who are under going diet to treat obesity are using this medicine. Oh don’t get me wrong, my PIL are not obese or something, they both just want to be healthy especially at their age. Living a healthy way is a priority for them.

0 comment/s:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving comments on this post.

Please do visit my other blogs if you have time.
El Oweini's Life
The 3rd Abode: Fashion

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...