On Mother’s Day

When exactly is the Mother’s Day? This question came into my head while I was browsing over Facebook and landed over Proflowers Facebook Page. They have these exquisite designs for all occasions. One of them are flower arrangements for Mother’s day. As far as my knowledge is concern, in the Philippines they celebrate Mother’s day on the month of May. But I remember that last 2007, when I was still working in Qatar, my Arab colleagues (including my husband) greet their mothers on the month of March. That’s why I was left curious for it. Thank God for the internet, I found out that Mother’s day are being celebrated on various days in many parts of the world commonly in March, April and May.

 

Anyway, what’s your idea for this flower arrangement? A 20 Assorted Tulips. Lovely colors!

image

 

Or how about these Two Dozens of Assorted Mother’s Day Roses?

image

 

I will tell my husband that we need to prepare something for MIL this coming March. My Mom has to wait till May for now. But hey, everyday is Mother’s day for us.

0 comment/s:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving comments on this post.

Please do visit my other blogs if you have time.
El Oweini's Life
The 3rd Abode: Fashion

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...