Friday Fill-Ins 2011-8

image

I’m not late for this week. Yahoo yahoo!


1. Ooooh, I was so happy to finally see good and fast updates for HSH yesterday.
2. The political issues going on in Libya: I can't stand it!
3. How the heck did I end up with so many body lotions on my dresser?
4. Any shopping mall within the vicinity is one of my favorite places to visit.
5. I'm not a perfect person, I'm not! (HAHAHA!)
6. Any food in the table prepared by our mothers, expect that it has to be good.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a bonding time with my family as usual – it’s Friday, tomorrow my plans include boxing up some clothes which doesn’t fit Julia now and Sunday, I want to check out some plans with hubby for our next trip back to Lebanon!

 

Have a TGIF everyone.

5 comment/s:

chat | February 25, 2011 at 8:38 AM

hi jhari, thanks for visiting my site. have a safe week!

gengen | February 25, 2011 at 4:44 PM

Nobody is perfect that is the truth.. Happy Fill-ins.

Nichole | February 25, 2011 at 10:30 PM

Happy FF!

Billy Rhythm | February 25, 2011 at 10:39 PM

Libya, huh? What's the deal with Kadafi's name? 200 different versions or something? Crazy. Thanks for playing the FFI. My answers are here.

redamethyst | February 26, 2011 at 6:12 AM

oh, good you are not late, I am. hahah. hope you had a good time with your bonding time. hope you can visit me here too. thanks.

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving comments on this post.

Please do visit my other blogs if you have time.
El Oweini's Life
The 3rd Abode: Fashion

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...