Friday Fill-Ins 2011-7

image

And I don’t want to be for this week’s FF. So here’s mine.

1. New experiences and possibilities are part of our lives in this world. Face it! You’ll never know where luck is.
2. An unexpected turn on a daily walk might end you up meeting your prince charming (feeling in-love, LOL!)
3. I'm looking forward to a lovely weekend with Hubby, MIL and baby J.
4. Marrying a foreigner was out of my plans and never have imagined that I’ll be one of those luckiest girl next door.
5. Try to find your inner peace through a prayer.
6. Being small but terrible is what's extraordinary about me *yeah I know it sounds crazy LOL!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to just be with my family like usual, tomorrow my plans include looking over some new recipe and Sunday, I want to watch a movie with Hubby!

2 comment/s:

Gengen | February 18, 2011 at 7:34 PM

I never plan to marry a foreigner but it happened. You never know you will be one of us hehehhe. Happy fill-ins...

Billy Rhythm | February 18, 2011 at 10:15 PM

First time here. Found you in the FFI. Could I make a suggestion without sounding like a jerk? Your font is awfully hard to read. The text in the "tweet feeds" box is readable, but the main text makes me feel like I'm squinting.

How about coming to read my answers over at The Philosophy of Chairs?

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving comments on this post.

Please do visit my other blogs if you have time.
El Oweini's Life
The 3rd Abode: Fashion

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...