Friday Fill-Ins 2011-06

FFI

 

I missed last week’s FF so I’m just doing it now.

And...here we go!

1. Family is the most important thing of all. We should all treasure our family because they are the ones who will always be there for us.
2. Life is an ups and downs.
3. Trust God Allah above all things.
4. Pray always for the best – but don’t always expect it.
5. Parents are irreplaceable.
6. Be careful with your actions and choice of words – you’ll never get back what was said and done.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to hubby’s good news after fixing some important papers, tomorrow my plans include a QT time with Hubby – it’s Valentines day tomorrow, and Sunday, I want to which is today, I just went to the dentist.

1 comment/s:

~Kristina | February 14, 2011 at 11:10 PM

Your FF for #5 is something I'm glad I learned while I still have both of mine.
Cheers to a great week!

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving comments on this post.

Please do visit my other blogs if you have time.
El Oweini's Life
The 3rd Abode: Fashion

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...