Lucky Color for 2011

People say that the lucky colors for this year are purple, blue and orange. Good thing that I’m into purple and blue. I’m not sure though with the orange. My wardrobe doesn’t include this colors for now.

Street StyleStreet Style by Natasha11™ featuring glass shades

Here’s a good outfit for an orange theme. A nice combination for jeans. made me think now as to where I can buy an orange shoes now. The scarf is a good idea really to pair up with this type of color.

For the mean time I need to search on some important reviews about Thyroid doctor austin, a college friend is in pursue of her medicine career and right now she’s in search for cause of thyroid imbalances in the our body.

After this, let’s all search our lucky color.

0 comment/s:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving comments on this post.

Please do visit my other blogs if you have time.
El Oweini's Life
The 3rd Abode: Fashion

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...