Loving Flickr Over Facebook

When was the last time I uploaded photos over Facebook? I can’t seem to remember. But one thing I know for sure, I’m loving Flickr over Facebook. Ever since my Mommy Santa gave a Flickr Pro account, I have access now to back up my photos over the internet. It’s limited as well for viewing. I only share files with friends I’m closed with. I’m trying to limit my access over the Facebook since most of the list under my friends are not that close to me. In time, I might disabled most of the features for them. I’m starting off with people who are just lurking around for no reasons. Ouch!

0 comment/s:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving comments on this post.

Please do visit my other blogs if you have time.
El Oweini's Life
The 3rd Abode: Fashion

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...