Home Sweet Home

We’ve been a busy bee searching for kitchen stuff for our little abode. And it’s so fun and so proud to go out and search for the best stuff for your home. It’s a wonderful feeling as well. A little excitement on both sides too. We’re trying our best to be within the budget. But we need as much as possible the deserving pieces to fit our home. It’ll be a good investment as well in the future.

There was a slight argument between Hubby and me when we started choosing the kitchen faucet though. I was into the low price yet elegant looking, while he on the other hand is for the high price but with good quality. We ended up with his choice of course. I wish I could share some photos for you but I’m giving a little spice of excitement for it.

Alhamdulillah, Thanks God for all this blessings.

0 comment/s:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving comments on this post.

Please do visit my other blogs if you have time.
El Oweini's Life
The 3rd Abode: Fashion

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...