Friday Fill-Ins 2011-02

image

And here’s my first for this year. Yehey!

1. Right now I need foot and leg massage – baby bump is getting bigger and heavier. My weight is not increasing even but I feel like I’m so heavy now.
2. A hot chocolate is what's in my glass.
3. A copy of this letter or shall I say blog post, will increase your knowledge about your friends, so let’s all link up and increase our PR ranking LOL.
4. A cup of soup is best with a spoon.
5. The best movie I've seen lately is “My Name is Khan” – I was crying like onion.
6. YOU like; I love.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watch for the Nth time “You’ve Got Mail”, tomorrow my plans include summing up some tasks and Sunday, I want to feel blessed as always!

0 comment/s:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving comments on this post.

Please do visit my other blogs if you have time.
El Oweini's Life
The 3rd Abode: Fashion

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...