7 Things About Me

Thanks to Einz for the tag. Well it’s about time to share some things about me.

1. I’m in love with Photography and it’s one of my hobbies right now.
2. I don’t know how to cook.
3. I hate spicy foods.
4. I sleep late so I wake up late as well.
5. I’ve watched “Sleepless in Seattle” and “You’ve Got Mail” for like 50x already. It’s a must that after watching SIS, I need to watch YGM after. Weirdo me.
6. I wish to polish my nails red – but I can’t.
7. I pray 5x a day.

There’s a rule for this one as always, I have to pass it on to 15 bloggers. Wow! That’s many. Well, if you read this post, please free to grab it and leave me a message under this post so that I know that you grabbed it, for that I’ll be able to see your answers too.

0 comment/s:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving comments on this post.

Please do visit my other blogs if you have time.
El Oweini's Life
The 3rd Abode: Fashion

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...