To Dye or Not To Dye?

When was the last time I dyed my hair? I think it was 3 years ago. When I found out that I was pregnant with my first child, my visit to the salon was like never – except when I was on my 6th month pregnancy. I visited the salon to cut my hair short. And now that I’m pregnant again, I have to wait for another 6 months to do the things that I want to do with my hair.image
I’m experiencing hair loss and right now have total damaged ends. I don’t like to cut it short like what I did before. I want it to have the same length like now. But after giving birth, I wish to have it dyed just the same color as the picture shown above. To have a chocolate brown shade. I would like to search as well for a specific shampoo for thinning hair. This will help me rejuvenate and to keep it as healthy as possible. Wish me good luck on this.

0 comment/s:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving comments on this post.

Please do visit my other blogs if you have time.
El Oweini's Life
The 3rd Abode: Fashion

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...