Roses Are Red

And in 3 days from now, I’m turning to big 30. Roses for me will mean another color. Like White or Pink. Am I aging? Mentally yes, and psychologically thinking, yes too. Physically, I can’t deny that I am too. But I’m not afraid of aging. We’ll all pass this way one way or another. It’s like an upgrade of having acne to rosacea. So I need to be ready for a rosacea treatment in the future.

Kidding aside. I believe that aging will always be a transparent thing in our lives for as long as we’re happy and content with what we have and we do in life. Have a meaningful December everyone.

0 comment/s:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving comments on this post.

Please do visit my other blogs if you have time.
El Oweini's Life
The 3rd Abode: Fashion

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...