Boots and Sneakers

My FIL posted a video in Facebook that was taken in the balcony of their house in Damascus. And right now, they are experiencing snow showers. Waaaahhh! I’m excited actually but at the same time a feeling of anxiousness since I’m not sure of what to expect once we arrive there which is in a few more weeks from now. We didn’t plan to go there this year but Hubby needs to check on some things in our house so we need to come home for a while. I’m in search right now for some Timberland boots which might be on sale. He's not prepared as well for our winter clothes too. I have my sneakers with me but for him and baby J, we need to get ready again. I can’t wait to see snow showers for real.

0 comment/s:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving comments on this post.

Please do visit my other blogs if you have time.
El Oweini's Life
The 3rd Abode: Fashion

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...