Ready for Winter

We’re all ready for the winter. I do hope though that it rains snow here in Qatar. If it does, I’m sure I’m one of the mommies who are into buying cute ugg boots for their kids. I saw a friend wearing it over her Facebook account, I’m so envious that they are experiencing the 4 seasons of the year. What if the world turned on it’s side and started snowing up here in the Middle East and shining so hot there in the America? That will take miracles to happen. But never the less, I wish that if time comes, me and my kids will experience playing with snow, making snow man and lying on the floor creating our snow angel. Sigh… Happy dreams every one.

0 comment/s:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving comments on this post.

Please do visit my other blogs if you have time.
El Oweini's Life
The 3rd Abode: Fashion

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...