Mini Kitchen

And there we go, in a few more days we’re leaving 2010 and we’re off to a big start for 2011. Me and my husband decided (with the help of my loving FIL) to have our dream house to be up by next year. I’m getting all the ideas from friends and over the web as well to think of a new modern way to design the interior. Insha Allah, God willing, if given the chance, we might be home as well in a few months to go visit and check the house too. I’m not a cook. And I’m not particular as well with the kitchen. But if living back home will make me be SAHM, I made a promise to my husband that I’ll do the best that I can to start cooking mediterranean meals. If that’s the case, I’m making sure that everything from small to big pieces will be fit perfectly inside. I’ve seen these Moen kitchen faucet and their designs are really perfect for a kitchen.

Like this one for example.
image

Or it could be like this modern style too.
image

This one looks elegant too. But I’m not sure of the sprinkle.
image

1 comment/s:

Earn The Write | November 5, 2010 at 3:28 PM

I wish you all the best when you finally come back home and to making some mediterranean foods to your husband. And those faucet designs are gorgeous=D
;;;;

<Just droppin' by from BC Bloggers4.Thanks ("o")

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving comments on this post.

Please do visit my other blogs if you have time.
El Oweini's Life
The 3rd Abode: Fashion

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...