Friday Fill-Ins #198

FFI

So...here we go!
1. Sometimes, LIFE IS SO UNFAIR – but I’m used to it simply because I believe that everything happens for a reason.
2. So much thinking about the whole thing.
3. Small is terrible.
4. Reading a book is very enlightening.
5. I keep meaning to delay doing some things.
6. The fastest iPhone ...yet.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to continue packing some clothes, tomorrow my plans include to settle work issues and Sunday, I want to be free!

3 comment/s:

Billy Rhythm | November 5, 2010 at 7:47 PM

I've got an iPod touch, which I love! I don't use many phone minutes, so spending $75+ a month doesn't do it for me.

sallyfromoz | November 5, 2010 at 10:29 PM

Being free from Monday sounds good :)

Dez | November 7, 2010 at 7:24 AM

wow oo nga ano.. hehe same wavelength kahit sa ibang sagot :) Happy trip too~

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving comments on this post.

Please do visit my other blogs if you have time.
El Oweini's Life
The 3rd Abode: Fashion

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...