Busyness

This was the reason on why I’ve been away blogging. We just celebrated Baby J’s 2nd birthday celebration at one of the famous fast food here in the Philippines and one of the jolliest mascot.

DSC_0035

Baby J was so happy seeing those balloons on the floor and playing with other kids from time to time too. Oh how I love the way she smile and play with them that day, and she was gradually having fun too. Never imagined as well that she will love Jollibee that much. She kept on hugging and stealing kisses for him. So much fun. Thank God!

Next reason to be busy is our Twitter Exchange Gifts. Was looking for some coupons to give out too but I really don’t have much time right now. Good thing the name of the person I draw already listed her wish lists so it was easy for me to look for it.

0 comment/s:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving comments on this post.

Please do visit my other blogs if you have time.
El Oweini's Life
The 3rd Abode: Fashion

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...