Saturday 9: Friends, Again

image

1. Do you make and keep friends easily?
I make friends, but I don’t keep them as real true friends. Sometimes the friends you thought are your friends end up your worst enemies.

2. Who was your very first friend?
I think my kindergarten classmate. But I can’t remember her name anymore. But the last news I heard from her was that they’ve migrated already in the US.

3. Who has been your friend the longest now?
I can’t confirm as of now but I do have a best friend which I’m still keeping in touch with.

4. Tell us about your best friend.
Well, I’m lucky to have 2 best friend.

She’s jolly. She’s perfectly insane with FRIENDS the series (yeah, for real!). She’s an IT geek. She’s good in remembering things (that’s why during college, I sit beside her to copy at the exams, hahaha!). She don’t drink milk. She’s taking up an acne pill daily to maintain a pimple free face (that’s how naive she is, he-he!). She loves hanging out with her co-workers. And lastly, she live life to the fullest.

He’s a family man. He loves to joke around. He’s responsible with the needs of his family. He fears God. He holds responsible with his staff at work. He deals with people with respect. He don’t eat any meal with a sweet sauce on it. He loves his parents and his wife’s parents. He’s my husband and he’s my best friend!

5. Tell us about the friend who gets on your nerves the most, and why.
I hate a friend (in general) who thinks that I’m more perfect than her. I hate a friend who just calls on you when they need something from you. I hate a friend who’s so stupid with love. I hate a friend who don’t prioritize her/his responsibilities in life. Lastly, I hate a friend who talk things at your back.

6. Tell us about the last time you let a friend down.
I’m a person who’s shy on saying “no” to a friend – but I do let them down once in a while. But of course with a valid reason.

7. Tell us about the last wonderful thing a friend did for you!
I had a migraine that time. She found out that I was sick. She went over to take care of me and my daughter as well.

8. What was the last 'friend' thing you did?
I always joke around with my friends. I leave a big smile for them always.

9. Have your ever been jealous of a friend's S/O?
During highschool days and college days, yes. But we’re all matured enough for those things so we don’t bother with such issues.

6 comment/s:

Kebeni | October 2, 2010 at 6:07 AM

thanks for visiting me, just returning the visit

kha | October 2, 2010 at 10:00 AM

hi thanks for the visit.. I agree with the number 1.

Thom | October 2, 2010 at 11:49 AM

Thanks for stopping by my playground. Much appreciated. I love how your friend is jolly and that one of them is your husband. We were on the same wave length :) Have a wonderful Saturday :)

Tarunita | October 2, 2010 at 12:10 PM

Its hard for me to develop strong bond of frienship with anyone. It takes time but once it is formed they are my friends forever :)

http://dwivedi2326.blogspot.com/2010/10/saturday-9-friends-again.

HOOTIN' ANNI | October 2, 2010 at 1:35 PM

Making friends smile!!! That's great. I love that, afterall-------laughter is the best medicine!!

Here is my SATURDAY link. Hope you can stop by if time allows.

I also have a Halloween/October Treat for you---find it on my sidebar!!

Irel | October 3, 2010 at 1:46 AM

Stumbled upon! Saw ur blog in S9

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving comments on this post.

Please do visit my other blogs if you have time.
El Oweini's Life
The 3rd Abode: Fashion

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...