Quickerk8.com Blog Contest Part 2

The last time our dear friend ate Faye held a blog contest, I got lucky – I took the 2nd place. You’ll find the story Here which is on my other blog.

And now she’s having another blog contest. And the the image below is the price for the lucky winners. Oh dear, I’m not sure if I’ll be lucky again – but if luck is still on my side, I will really jump for joy.

Image is link to her blog contest.image
1st prize - Fossil Ladies Watch
2nd prize - Fossil Ladies Watch
3rd prize -Kate Spade kikay kit (orange)

And below is the mechanics for the contest:
1. Subscribe to her feed via email located right side bar of her blog (REQUIRED ) - 1 Entry
2. Blog about the contest along with the Prizes {You MUST include the Prizes and www.Quicker8.com as a link}- 5 Entries
- If you have multiple blogs, much better. Each blog post along with the Prizes -5 Entries.
3. Leave a comment in this post telling me what you did and give me the link of the blog post. 1 Entry.
4. Comment to any of her posts. From Oct 12,2010 to Dec 18,2010 and you’ll have 1 entry each comment.
-Make it sure it's at least three word ! LOL And NO SPAMMING, PLEASE!

So what are you waiting for? Winners will be chosen thru Random.org – oh dear, please be on my side, hahaha!

0 comment/s:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving comments on this post.

Please do visit my other blogs if you have time.
El Oweini's Life
The 3rd Abode: Fashion

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...