Panic Buying

“Tis the season to be jolly… fralalala.. lalala…”
I can feel the heartbeat of my relatives back home saying “Jhari’s coming home soon – what do you think she’ll give us?” Hmmm… Well, it’s very common for overseas workers to come home with some special something for our love ones. I’m not yet done doing my Christmas wish list – but I’m pretty sure that my uncles are looking forward for some Swisher Sweets. These are small cigars made by Bering.

For now, I need to plan ahead as to whom and what are the things we need to buy. Panic buying is not a good exercise. So make your lists as early as now.

0 comment/s:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving comments on this post.

Please do visit my other blogs if you have time.
El Oweini's Life
The 3rd Abode: Fashion

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...