Friday Fill-Ins #195

FFI

1. Wow, it's a wonderful day it is.
2. My baby J makes our day beautiful.
3. My favorite way to start a day is to kiss our little one on her forehead.
4. This will be one of the impossible things to say to my husband… “and he walked in the door holding a pumpkin”.
5. I look out my window and see that it’s the same boring neighborhood.
6. Finding a new work is what I've been thinking about lately.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to have a quiet time with my family and friends, tomorrow my plans include searching for food for the soul and Sunday, I want to relax!

1 comment/s:

Cacai M. | October 17, 2010 at 1:00 AM

I like that food for the soul, actually if it's not Sunday I am thinking of soul food, it's actually a food literally.. hahaha! - funny me. Anyway, it's just slight idea from me about soul food yet it's yummy!

Have a great weekend!

Here's My Friday Fill-Ins

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving comments on this post.

Please do visit my other blogs if you have time.
El Oweini's Life
The 3rd Abode: Fashion

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...