Friday Fill-Ins #193

FFI

1. My back is aching as well – I think I’m due for the monthly visits in 4 days.
2. The boys are gone wild for today because of playing PS3.
3. Leaves are falling all around, except here in the middle east.
4. Sorry for having the forgetfulness-attitude.
5. Healing is being said through prayers.
6. Work reports due to month end is what I've been up to lately! And I’m so not liking it!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to trimming my eye brows, tomorrow my plans include canvassing for the right price for Nikon D90 and Sunday, I want to quit my job! (of course you all know that’s a joke, hehe!) No the truth is that on Sunday, it’ll be a search for the best way to reduce belly fat. Not for me of course, but for my husband. Our trip to London is in a months time and I’m telling you, dieting is on the last of his lists right now. We’re both pre-occupied with work and house hold chores so we don’t have time for now to have him enroll in the gym class.

1 comment/s:

redamethyst | October 2, 2010 at 9:05 AM

yes, prayers are important to heal us.
mine is here

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving comments on this post.

Please do visit my other blogs if you have time.
El Oweini's Life
The 3rd Abode: Fashion

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...