An Ode To Your Uniqueness

Random Q’s I took from here.

  • What makes you unique?
    I’m small but terrible, hehe!
  • How do you stand out from the crowd?
    Well I don’t. I’m a shy person. Though if asked something, I try to make the most out of it.
  • What are your best character traits?
    I squeeze in practical jokes from time to time. I believe that laughter is the best medicine. So I make sure to laugh out some problems instead of complaining about it.
  • What are you really good at?
    Typing fast, hehe!
  • How would you describe yourself?
    I usually tell people that I’m small in height, brown complexion, petite and what else, cute – bwahaha!
  • How would your best friend describe you?
    Jhari – the girl who broke my heart, hahaha! Ooops!
  • What character traits do you need to work on?
    My patience – sometimes it gives me headache of working on it.
  • What are some of your idiosyncrasies?
    Now that’s a hard one… I really don’t know what to say on this.
  • How do you indulge yourself?  Do you need to indulge yourself more often?
    Hmmm… as long as there is an internet, I’m happy with my life. I’m easy to be pleased you know.
  • How do you think others see you when they meet you for the first time?
    My best friend said that her friends told her that their first impression at me is “She’s pretty cute…” naks! Yeah right! Hahaha!

0 comment/s:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving comments on this post.

Please do visit my other blogs if you have time.
El Oweini's Life
The 3rd Abode: Fashion

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...