Human Shoulder Muscles

imageBy looking into this picture, I feel like in high-school again sitting up in the front row and listening hard trying to absorb the lessons from Mrs. Basa (who was our teacher in Science and Technology). I wish that I was keen enough to love Science and Math. Sigh…
The reason why I say this is because I was searching some information on how to increase muscle mass in an instant. This is because I was teasing Hubby while eating dinner that since Ramadan has ended, he can now enroll in a gym class and make himself fit. Fit – meaning his abs will not just be 1 abs but 6, ha-ha! Well since my work schedule had changed, he needs to check up again and see if the nearest gym can match up with our schedule. We really wish we could do something with his work out schedule soon.

0 comment/s:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving comments on this post.

Please do visit my other blogs if you have time.
El Oweini's Life
The 3rd Abode: Fashion

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...