Cup of Meme’s Top 10 EC Droppers for August

C'est La Vie
My Online and Offline World
Story Teller's BLOG
Timelessimage Snippets
Orient Lodge
My Online World
Ramblings of a Haemophiliac
bethere2day
Sasha says...
The Dreamcatcher

This is the first time I posted my EC droppers. It’s fun. Thank you for all of the above blogs and owners. I’m wondering to have this as a contest once this blog turns 1 year old. Hmmm… not bad.

2 comment/s:

QC Girl | September 2, 2010 at 6:08 AM

Thank you for the link love, Jhari :)

steve from bethere2day | September 2, 2010 at 8:34 PM

I am pleased to make your top droppers list thank you very much for the link acknowledgment :-)

I will add you to my links page

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving comments on this post.

Please do visit my other blogs if you have time.
El Oweini's Life
The 3rd Abode: Fashion

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...