Certified RN

Have I mentioned that my nephew just passed the Nursing board exam last month? We got the results in in the middle of the August I think, and we’re so proud of him. He passed with a grade of 82%. My mom said that the highest mark was 84%. She’s a proud grand mother because she said that the time when she took her test, she only got 80%. Right now, aside from finding a job, he’s also researching some information and is willing to learn more. He wanted to prepare for the job that he’ll be facing for the rest of his life. Congratulations again Roi! We love you and so proud of you dear.

0 comment/s:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving comments on this post.

Please do visit my other blogs if you have time.
El Oweini's Life
The 3rd Abode: Fashion

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...