2 Down, 3 to Go

Infancy, Toddlerhood,  Preschool, School Age and lastly Adolescence. 2 down, 3 to go.

As I wake up every morning, I will kiss baby J’s soft cheeks and will tell her “Good morning Mama… How’s your sleep?” and she’ll give me this cute smile and will say “Mama…” – it’s like saying “Good morning too Mama…”.

I feel like I want to pause the time and have it on a slow motion so as to cherish more each toddler times with my little one. Speaking of growing up fast, I’m also looking for the best supplement for human growth hormones. It’s best to give the necessary everyday supplement for our little one.

Sigh… Motherhood.

0 comment/s:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving comments on this post.

Please do visit my other blogs if you have time.
El Oweini's Life
The 3rd Abode: Fashion

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...