100 Days Left



It’s exactly 100 days left before this year’s Christmas season. My parents back home are all so excited since we’ll be there on the 1st day of December. We’ll be coming back home though here in Qatar by 13th and will not be spending the remaining holidays with them – but before we leave, we’ll be giving away gifts for my god daughter and god sons. Me and my sister are planning for a simple gathering with some fellow church mates of my parents. If we run out of time for the preparation, I’ve already set plan B. And that is through giving gifts and sending it through them by red envelope free shipping. We need someone who can send gifts uniquely and can do personalized gifts as well.

I love Christmas. It reminds me of songs all about giving, sharing, thoughtfulness for one another and lastly loving.

1 comment/s:

Anonymous | October 18, 2014 at 6:46 PM

Great delivery. Outstanding arguments. Keep up the amazing effort.



my website; where is located

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving comments on this post.

Please do visit my other blogs if you have time.
El Oweini's Life
The 3rd Abode: Fashion

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...