Vintage Cocktail Ring

imageimage

“I will buy this ring…” I said to myself. But good thing my credit card is currently on hold right now. Even my PayPal account is not active. I don’t have time right now to visit the bank and renew my credit card. Especially since Ramadan timing is a conflict with my work schedule. I’ve already bought 3 items from Etsy. And I’m loving every jewelries the resellers have. One of my favorite shops is TonightInParis. Her creations are so fabolous.

This is what I bought  a few years ago from her store. For only $6. I was browsing a ring for a friend. And instead of finding something for her that time, I bought something for me instead. That’s why I don’t like to shop online. LOL! Click the image for the story of this ring.

DSC_0654

Now I’m in search to find another ring.

0 comment/s:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving comments on this post.

Please do visit my other blogs if you have time.
El Oweini's Life
The 3rd Abode: Fashion

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...