Polish Me This, Polish Me That

This was my nail polish last week. For this I used OPI Nail Polish Romeo and Juliet.Nailsimage

And the other day me and my friend changed it to OPI Nail Polish Elephantastic Pink.imageimage 

What’s with nail polish lately? I’m seeing Hollywood actress putting in their bloody red nails shown off. So why can’t we put it for us? Right? But I guess, it depends on your color tone. Like for example, what I know is that Pink can be a choice for all women. It looks great no matter what color your skin tone is. If you’re a fair skinned, blue-based fingernail polish will look best and for darker complexions a yellow-based nail polish will work – what’s that yellow-based, I don’t have an idea. LOL!

So here are the Top Nail Polish trends:
PURPLE image

METALLICS

image

  NEUTRALSimage

  GEM STONESimage

Photo source: here

0 comment/s:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving comments on this post.

Please do visit my other blogs if you have time.
El Oweini's Life
The 3rd Abode: Fashion

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...